http://svbest.com/.well-known/apple-app-site-association Michael P. Krumholz, M.D. is board certified in Gastroenterology. He received his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis and medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center, where he was selected as Chief Medical Resident. Dr. Krumholz also completed a buy veterinary prednisone fellowship in gastroenterology (GI) at Lenox Hill Hospital, where he is an Attending Physician and teaches medical students, residents, and GI fellows. In addition, he is a visiting Attending Physician at The Mount Sinai Hospital, and has a faculty appointment at the New York University School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Krumholz Awards
Dr. Krumholz has received multiple peer nominated awards and honors throughout his academic and professional career, reflecting his commitment to, and reputation for, high quality and compassionate patient care. These include:
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ (2000-2008, 2010-2015, 2016-2017, 2018-2019)
- Super Doctors of New York (2008-2015, 2016-2017, 2018-2019)
- Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
- Patients’ Choice Award (2008-2012)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010-2012)
- Intern of the year, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
- Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Marion Smith Spector Award for outstanding biology graduate, Washington University
Dr. Krumholz has been advanced to fellowship in several medical societies, including the American College of Physicians, the American Gastroenterological Association, and the American College of Gastroenterology. He is also a member of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the New York County Medical Society.
Dr. Michael Krumholz Services
Dr. Krumholz treats patients for a wide spectrum of gastrointestinal problems, including:
- Screening for colon cancer
- GE reflux (heartburn)
- Swallowing problems
- Abdominal pain
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Rectal bleeding
- Celiac disease
Commonly performed GI tests include upper endoscopy and colonoscopy. For additional information regarding these and other GI procedures, visit http://www.manhattanendo.com.
Dr. Krumholz is committed to achieving the highest level of patient care, and always provides an individualized approach to address each patient’s medical needs. He looks forward to welcoming you to his practice.