Insurance companies with which we participate:
http://elmwoodtalent.com/52040-augmentin-uk.html Most major insurance companies including Medicare, Oxford, United Healthcare, Aetna, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, 1199, MagnaCare, Cigna, GHI/Emblem, & HIP. Please call our office to inquire about other insurance plans not listed.go to website
Where will the procedures be performed?
oversee http://smelser.ca/15563-vermox-uk.html Colonoscopy, upper GI endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy are performed at Manhattan Endoscopy Center at 535 Fifth Avenue (entrance on 44th St between 5th & Madison) on the 5th Floor.have a peek at this web-site
Manhattan Endoscopy Center
relate http://royalinsuranceinc.com/29933-betnovate-n-cream-price.html Manhattan Endoscopy Center (MEC) is a state-of-the-art ambulatory endoscopy center dedicated to providing the highest quality in medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. It is Joint Commission certified and an American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Center of Excellence. The objective of MEC is to ensure that each patient’s experience is safe, comfortable, and efficient.
http://anuragajwani.com/36342-septran-tablet-price.html Manhattan Endoscopy Center also participates with most major insurance companies, including Aetna, Oxford, Medicare, United Healthcare, Cigna, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Empire Plan NY State Government, Emblem (HIP, GHI, Healthcare Partners), Magnacare, and Compass. This means that Anesthesia and Facility services are in network for these plans. You should contact MEC if you have any questions regarding your coverage.
What should I bring to my first consultation?
- Registration Forms and a referral from your primary care doctor if your insurance requires a referral to see a specialist.
- Insurance Information and Card
- Medication list
What should I bring to the facility for my procedure?
- Please bring a photo ID and your insurance card(s). The staff will need to verify and make copies when you check-in on the day of your procedure.
- Be sure to bring any medications that you may need during your stay at the facility (e.g., inhaler or insulin).
- Please bring a list of all medications.
- Please leave all valuables at home (including jewelry, watches).
- Please bring a friend/family member, 18 years of age or older, to accompany you home as you will receive sedation for colonoscopy and upper GI endoscopy. We do not recommend driving, working, operating machinery, or making important decisions until the following day after your procedure. If you unable to have an escort meet you at the center, a private car service is available (at your cost) to take you home. The fee is $77 and does not include the cost of transportation. Please contact Partners in Care at 212-609-7700 (option 2), and reference Manhattan Endoscopy Center.
- For your comfort, we encourage you to wear clothing that can be easily removed and stored. Please avoid wearing any jewelry, piercings, dark colored nail polish, and cosmetics. Preparation for procedures Refer to the instructions that our staff has provided to you, review them carefully after you make your appointment, and call us if you have any questions. Please also review the Manhattan Endoscopy Center brochure.
Preparation for procedures
fund http://nybusinesslitigator.com/66214-buy-cialis-uk.html Refer to the instructions that our staff has provided to you, review them carefully after you make your appointment, and call us if you have any questions. Please also review the Manhattan Endoscopy Center brochure.